In response to life's challenges, I spent years trying to address my emotional and physical health issues. While I did find some approaches to help me manage my symptoms and cope better, I could not accept that this was as good as it gets.
And then I found BodyTalk. I was surprised at how effective it was and how it started to make a difference after only a few sessions. After experiencing firsthand how BodyTalk improved my quality of life, I became inspired to offer the same possibility for healing and personal, professional and spiritual growth to others.
It often surprises people to learn that I’m an intuitive healer specializing in BodyTalk.
“But you’re so grounded!” they say in disbelief. That’s true. I am practical, detail-oriented, efficient, and insightful. I gained a lot of these skills while working in the corporate world for the first eight years of my career and running my own parent coaching and autism consulting practice www.inspiretoshine.com.
And I’m highly intuitive, creative and compassionate, able to connect on a deep level, to focus and really listen so people feel heard. I’ve honed these skills while supporting families and their children with autism and other special needs.
It’s the combination of these qualities that makes me unique and effective as a BodyTalk practitioner.
What also sets me apart:
- My training in Narrative Therapy and as a life and parent coach has taught me to be inquiring and to ask the right questions to quickly uncover the root causes of your symptoms.
- My specialized knowledge of child development, cognitive functions, autism spectrum and related developmental disorders, sensory integration, learning challenges, anxiety and trauma. I have learned to expand this knowledge base to all of my healing sessions, so you can eliminate your physical, emotional and mental blocks and become your Best Self.
Powerful insights from my own growth
Some of the professional insights that I’ve gained from my own growth include:
- Coping and “managing” are not the same as living and growing.
- You can’t be in a healing and growth state if you are in a stress state.
- It is possible to help others and to be effective in your role(s) as parent, spouse, caretaker, boss, employee, healer, etc. without compromising yourself.
- Physical, emotional and behavioral symptoms are often the last signs that a problem in the body/mind needs fixing.
- Making one small connection between two seemingly insignificant body parts can have dramatic improvements on your health.
- The negative habits and beliefs that keep you stuck in the same limiting patterns reside in your subconscious mind and specific body parts.
- Releasing their emotional charge creates new perspectives and opens up new opportunities for healing and growth at all levels.
- As you change and grow, it’s inevitable that the people around you and your relationships will, too.
Stacey Tessis, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner (CBP)
I am passionate about BodyTalk and committed to helping you become your Best Self. I continue to enhance my learning through Advanced BodyTalk courses, self-driven study and as an active member of the Ontario BodyTalk Association (OBTA) and International BodyTalk Association (IBA).
Throughout my career, I been a workshop leader for Autism Ontario and a presenter at various conferences, including the Autism Opportunities Conference, The Total Health Show and the National Women's Show.